McGill’s Hairdressing in Edinburgh is looking for talented stylists and apprentices to join our city centre boutique salon.
We firmly believe in giving our stylists the right work/life balance which is why we offer flexible hours to suit you and your lifestyle.
If you are looking to return to hairdressing, fancy learning the trade, or simply desire a better balance between your work and home life, please get in touch.
You will be given a warm welcome so you instantly feel part of the team and ready to begin building lasting relationships with your colleagues and clients.
We are looking for:
Senior stylists (part-time or full time… you decide)
Apprentices (not just school leavers)
- A 4-day working week (full time)
- Every other weekend off
- Flexible hours to suit you and your lifestyle
- A competitive wage + uncapped commission
- Your very own yearly educational plan to help you grow and develop in areas you wish
- Apprentices will receive 1 full day of training each week to complete their SVQ training
- And of course, a friendly bunch of stylists to work with (we are smiling under our masks… we promise)
Are you hard working, creative and motivated? Do you have a passion for hair styles and the latest hair colour trends? Are you enthusiastic and fantastic with people? Do you want to work in a team with friendly and fun hairdressing experts?
If the answer is YES, why not apply to join the award-winning team at our Edinburgh salon? Please complete the simple form below and we will be in touch.