Important Information for Clients Upon Re-Opening McGills Hairdressing Salon in Edinburgh
We are delighted to be open once again. Whilst your visits will have a different feel than previously, we want to ensure that you get exactly the same 5* service you’ve come to expect at McGills Hairdressing in Edinburgh.
We’ve worked hard to make sure that your safety and that of our team is never compromised.
Some Changes in Our Edinburgh Hair Salon
Here’s a summary of some changes you must be aware of prior to your visit to McGills Hairdressing Salon in Edinburgh:
- There will be no waiting area in our salon during this time. It is essential therefore that you attend your appointment on time – if you are too early you may be asked to return nearer to your appointment time. If you are too late you will be asked to reschedule your booking for another time.
- We ask that you bring your own mask. We do have a small selection if you forget.
- We are not accepting walk in appointments, please call or email to book.
- Due to the planned April minimum wage rise, there will be a small increase on some of our cutting services. To view our prices please click HERE.
- There will be a £2 PPE charge in place until deemed unnecessary.
- We ask that you attend your appointment alone unless accompanying or accompanied by a carer as there is no waiting area.
- Please pay using contactless, Apple Pay or card wherever possible.
Please note that if you have coloured your hair at home during lockdown (no judgement here), or it has been 6 months since your last hair colour visit to McGills, we will need to give you a skin allergy test at least 48 hours prior to your appointment. Please get in touch by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you would like to know more about our “New Normal” please click HERE.