McGill’s Hairdressing in Edinburgh is looking for talented stylists and apprentices to join our city centre boutique salon.
We firmly believe in giving our stylists the right work/life balance which is why we offer flexible hours to suit you and your lifestyle.
If you are looking to return to hairdressing, fancy learning the trade, or simply desire a better balance between your work and home life, please get in touch.
You will be given a warm welcome so you instantly feel part of the team and ready to begin building lasting relationships with your colleagues and clients.
We are looking for:
Senior stylists (part-time or full time… you decide)
Apprentices (not just school leavers)
- A 4-day working week (full time)
- Every other weekend off
- Flexible hours to suit you and your lifestyle
- A competitive wage + uncapped commission
- Your very own yearly educational plan to help you grow and develop in areas you wish
- Apprentices will receive 1 full day of training each week to complete their SVQ training
- And of course, a friendly bunch of stylists to work with (we are smiling under our masks… we promise)
Meet Your Future Team Mates
At McGills Hairdressing, we want our employees to have lots in common, after all it’s much nicer to go to work with your friends! Find out what past and present team members at McGills say about working at the best salon in Edinburgh, what they love about our salon and how they’ve been spending their lockdown HERE.
Are you hard working, creative and motivated? Do you have a passion for hair styles and the latest hair colour trends? Are you enthusiastic and fantastic with people? Do you want to work in a team with friendly and fun hairdressing experts?
If the answer is YES, why not apply to join the award-winning team at our Edinburgh salon? Please complete the simple form below and we will be in touch.