How Your Next Appointment Will Look at McGills Hairdressing Salon in Edinburgh
Our New Client Journey
The ‘New Normal’ may Take some getting used to, it’s new to us all. We want to make your experience to us, relaxing and as stress free as possible. This is why
we’ve created our new client journey, to show you how it’s going to work & what you can expect from us.
- upon arrival – we ask you to queue outside and only enter when there is a safe distance to do so.
- on entering the salon,- we ask you to use our sanitising station before checking in at reception
- once checked in, – your stylist will show you where to hang your jacket & provide a 1-2-1 service to reduce any cross contamination
- once your service is finished,- we ask you stay seated for ‘check out in the chair’
- before exiting the salon- we ask you to use the hand sanitiser provided at your station.
We will continue to review & adapt the ‘New ‘Normal’ accordingly.
We will continue to monitor our procedures and update if necessary. Please bear with us as we adjust to our “new normal”.